Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CT Call



I am having my very first CT call, Yes! I am currently looking for at least 2 people. If you would like a chance to work with my kits this a great time apply to be a creative team member of mine. :) I have a very flexible schedule and I am easy to work with. Requirements: 1 layout per kit. New or experienced, must have a blog, I would like you to be on Facebook, Twitter, or Pintrest (Not REQUIRED). Must be posted at the following list of galleries and your blog. (list is subject to change). Gallery list DST, Divine Digital, and W4E. I make at least 1 new ket per month (sometimes 2). You will get to keep the kit you work with and from time to time I will offer a bonus if you choose a gallery of your own. :) Interested? Please mail scrappinwright@gmail com and provide links to galleries you post at and your blog. Tell me why you want to work with my kits. :) You are only required to work with 1 kit per month.

2 comments:

PattyB said...

Good luck with your call sweetie!!!

Nanny said...

Hugs xx

Post a Comment

Share This

Share