Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, February 3, 2012

News News and a New HOME!

To see the latest offerings and exclusive freebies please sign up for my newlsetter here.

Hello everyone! I have so much to tell you!
First, it's my Birthday! Yep all month long I am celebrating! I'm 42 and proud! So I have some wrinkles.. and I might a little wider in the hips than I like.. but you know something? I really am quite proud to be my age.

So here is the first bit of news:
I am just thrilled to become part of the team at Digital Scrapn! I hope you will find a lot of fun products to scrap with. :)
I am celebrating my Birthday all month long and what better way to kick it off than to be welcomed at a new home! YAY!

The other news?
I am having a 42% Off sale on all products over 2.00 all month long! I will also be adding more products and stay tuned for a line of "real" world items from my own closet!



I am working hard on a new kit for you and once that is done my newsletter readers will get an exclusive gift from me. :) You never what I might do.

My hope is that you all scrap a memory and take care of yourself and your family.

Love and Peace!

Kit
AKA
Scrappin Wright

1 comments:

Sharon said...

We are so glad to have you join our store. Have the best birthday ever.

Post a Comment

Share This

Share