Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Blog Train Royal Wedding

Hi all!
So Sorry this is late. I have been busy making goodies for iNSD. :)
I hope you will enjoy this Alpha. :)

See you in a few days. :)


Remember if you get lost along the way or someone doesn't have their links up yet, just hop on over to the blog train blog {http://blogtrainblog.blogspot.com} You can also view a great slide show of tons of the goodies you will be downloading :)  Enjoy!!!

Your next stop:
Foosa Moon Creations

12 comments:

angelinalove said...

Thanks for this post... angelina

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Thank you for the fun alpha!

PattyB said...

Thank you for the gift!!

Robin said...

Thank you for sharing!

Mummy_Monster said...

great alpha Thanks sooooooooooooo much!!!!

grambie said...

Love the tri-color Alphas as a part of this months blog train. This is the first set of Alphas and it is truly appreciated. Thanks. :)

ScrappinWright said...

You are so very welcome! I am glad you like.

boop52245 said...

Thanks for being a part of this great train

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely blog train artwork.

Shannon said...

Cute alpha, thanks for sharing

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Share This

Share