Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, May 4, 2012

iNSD Post 1

Hello everyone! Happy iNSD weekend!
I have some goodies I will be posting later for you but for now I wanted to tell you about my sales.
I have all single products on sale for just $1.00 and all bundles are only $3.00.

I have made 3 overlay bundles with 4 sets each, that's 40 overlays for only $3.00 I have also placed my button bundles on sale for $3.00. Both are HUGE savings and I will not have them priced this low again for a very long time so if you need to stock up now is your chance. :)
May 4 5 and 6 Only.
These are at ALL three shops so you can stop by Divine Digital, Wilma4ever, or Digiscrapn Shop.







I am working on some flowers I have extracted for you, I found them in my archives and just had to have them.. more on that later.

See you later with more news! Stay tuned to my blog, facebook, and twitter feeds for all the latest news.. OOHH one more thing. Sign up for my newsletter to get exclusive freebies this weekend. :)

Lost of joy!
Kit
AKA
Scrappin Wright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share