Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Saturday, May 5, 2012

iNSD Post oohh the Gifts!

Hi all! So if you aren't all worn out yet I have even more goodies to tell you about! :)

(( Sorry the freebie link is fixed ))

I have made a brand new flower pack and you can grab it for just $1.00! Along with all the other single items in my shop. Don't forget bundles are $3.00.
I have several freebies for you too!
Whew, let's get started.

You can grab this at any of my shops:
Divine Digital
Wilma4ever or
Digiscrapn Shop


Grab this freebie by clicking the image!


Need more freebies?

Hurry to my facebook page and "like" Scrappin Wright to grab this goody.


Still want more???

Well hop to to the form at Wilma4ever OR Divine Digital to grab this!


Wow I don't know about you but I am tired! ;)
OHHH don't forget to sign up for my Newlsetter.. I will send that out later today, there will be another freebie or two. :)
I hope you enjoy!
Happy iNSD

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that when I clicked on the overlay, only a picture showed up. No download link

Monkey Toes Too said...

Nice overlay - link doesn't work.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

BlueCat said...

Thank you very much.

ScrappinWright said...

You're welcome! :) Glad the link is working.

Jennifer said...

Thank you very much for the overlay.

JeannieK said...

I'm with you! So tired, but very happy with all the great deals and freebies. Thank you for the overlay!

Barbara said...

Thank you for a great overlay!

ScrappinWright said...

You are so very welcome!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 8 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Share This

Share