Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Divine Diva Deal just $2.00 plus a chance to get an ad on for FREE!

Hi everyone! I am so excited! It's my turn to give you the Divine Digital Deal and a challenge for just $2.00 for a week.

Ok so I have been in an artsy mood these days, I have fallen in love with brushes, chipped paint, worn, shabby, and other fun carefree elements.
I am head over heals for vintage hues of pinks from dark to light and so I thought how much fun would it be to create a kit based on this love? Thus Artn Around 01 was born.
Yes there will be more of these types of kits to come but you know me I will change things up in between.

Here's how it works:

Come to the forum at Divine Digital to play along for your chance to grab up one of the ad on sets for FREE. I have created a full kit, stacked papers, numbers, and alpha in lower and upper case. Don't want to play or just don't have time? You can purchase the kit for $2.00 and grab the ad on sets for $1.00 each.
**drum roll**
 Click on the pictures to purchase :)





Ad On packs for $1.00 each. Remember you can get one of your choice for FREE if you come play my challenge.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share