Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Digiscrap Forum Blog Train

Woo toot toot!
I am excited to be part of the Digiscrap Forum blog train!
I have created a fun alpha for you that I hope you will enjoy!
I am working on 2 new kits for you that should be out shortly. :)

Here's my part of the train:
The complete list is located here:
You came from: Damsel Designs
You are here: Scrappin Wright
Your next stop: Karen Diamond Designs

Please keep in mind everyone is different time zones. Please check back.

15 comments:

PattyB said...

Thanks for the gift! Great alpha :)

GramZ said...

Thank you.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Pam said...

Great alpha, thank so much!

Sam said...

Thanks for the fun alpha!

Rachel said...

great alpha, thank you!

Tammy said...

Thank you very much! :)

inmybox said...

What a cool alpha. Thank you so much!

cantabile21 said...

Thanx for sharing your lovely colourful alpha!

Nicole said...

Awesome alpha! Thank you so much.

jobee said...

Thanks!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 10 post on Aug. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Vanessa R said...

Great alpha! Thanks so much

Rafaela said...

Amei!!!!!!!!

R said...

Great alpha!! :) Thank you for sharing!! :)

Post a Comment

Share This

Share