Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Thursday, September 27, 2012

2.00 Kit! Plus chance to get a set of stacked papers for free!

Hello everyone!

It's once again my turn to have the Divine Deal at Divine Digital!
For the next week you can get this kit for just $2.00!

This collection is about being creative. I love doodles, vintage flair, paint strokes, and I love a mix of media but I don't paint, at least not in the real world so what's a girl to do?
I took the concept of Art Journaling and mixed media into my virtual paint studio and created something I hope you will enjoy with a mixed up flair. :)
These are great for scrapbook pages, altered pages, art journaling, and other nifty crafting ideas you may have.

Please read my tou for other information. Enjoy!
Kit AKA 
Scrappin Wright
please contact me if you have any problems

*Kit is personal use, scrap 4 hire, and scrap 4 others friendly*
*300 DPI full sized*
*Not a commercial use kit*

Commercial Use Credit:
The following artists have made things that may have been used to create this kit, thanks ever so much!

Kit contains:
15 papers 10 pattern papers and 5 solids

40 elements:




These are the stacked papers you can have for free just for playing along with me here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share