Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, February 15, 2013

Wilma4ever Blog Train!

Hi all it's that time again! Time for the Wilma4ever Blog Train to leave the station!
The theme "My Funny Valentine" remember we all live in different time zones so please check back if you do not see a part. :) Enjoy your trip!
Start:
Sugarbutt Designs

Here's my part:

While you are here there is something I want to share.
ALL items aside from bundles are on sale at Divine Digital for just 1.00 through February 28.
DD will be closing and I will be moving ALL products to Wilma4ever, however they will not be 1.00 after the move. :)
It's been my pleasure to be part of the Divine family for over 2 years and I am sad to see them close.
I wish all the best of the luck and joy in the new adventures!
 

3 comments:

HF Projekte said...

Love it thanksssssssssss
Hugs Heppy

angmag55 said...

Thanks so much this is so pretty!

R said...

Thank you for sharing your mini kit with us. :)

Post a Comment

Share This

Share