Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, May 3, 2013

iNSD Big News

Hi everyone!!

You didn't think I wouldn't be here for the fun weekend of iNSD did you?? NOOOO.
I have some big news to share.

Firstly I want to say, I am working in a new direction.
I will be retiring all FULL Sized scrapbooking kits.
What's that you say??
No, I am not retiring as a designer I am simply moving in a new and exciting direction.
I will still offer mini kits that will be priced at just $1.99 each.
I just feel it's time to retire the big kits to make room for my new goodies that will be coming your way.

I enjoy all the feedback and I hope you take advantage of this sale all month long.
All full sized kits are just $1.00! Yup! You heard right, it's a steal when you consider the average kit has around 35 elements and 15 papers. :)

Scrappin Wright
AKA
Kitana Parsons




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share