Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, October 4, 2013

Brand New Halloween Kit

Hello everyone. I've been away for a bit but I am slowly coming back. :) I have been working on a new project to save people some money and perhaps some time too. I have a new idea (to me) in my kit section called the 199 Kit. What does that mean you ask? Here is a description for you. 
 $1.99 Kit 
 These little $1.99 kits are designed with an affordable price tag in mind. Each kit is designed in 300 DPI print quality with elements that are shadowed for a realistic look. In most cases elements will not have a drop shadow unless specified for ease of use. (note that cluster style frames may have a drop shadow) The papers come in both 12 inch x inch and 8.5 x 11 inch so you can make a layout to print on your standard computer printer without having to cut your own papers.
12 Papers 5 solid and 7 pattern.
45 elements.
The first on my list is a brand new Halloween kit called Spookums:
You can get it at my shop at Wilma4ever.
Ooo and pst.. it's on sale for $1.00 as part of our Weekend Deals.
Here




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share