Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Brand New Items!

Hello everyone. I know it's been a while. I have been working behind the scene here to bring you new items. :D First on the list is a new valentine kit called Romantical. 

This is another of my $1.99 kits that I have been crating with an affordable price tag in mind. I have included 8.5 x 11 papers to make things easy for those who like to print papers at home on the printer. 

 I hope you enjoy this Valentine's Day themed kit. You can get it here: 



Next up is another batch of CU Real Extracted Buttons.
I love buttons, they can be used for anything from the center of a flower to the edge of a frame.

You can get these here: 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share