Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Monday, February 3, 2014

I'm designer of the month at Wilma4ever!


I am Designer Of The Month at Wilma4ever!

It’s my Birthday too so to celebrate I am having a terrific sale.
You will save up to %64 off and when you spend at least
$6.00 in my shop you will get $3.00 off.
Use the code scw300OFF at check out.
I am offering a free gift with purchase of just $1.00,
A Facebook freebie on our fan page, a Facebook freebie
On my fan page and, I have a prize for the Shape 
Challenge in our forum. Celebrate with me. :)




You can get this freebie that will go with my brand new kit called Romantical at Wilma4ever's facebook page:


I have another freebie to go with that kit on my own page:


I have another new kit called Artsy Heartsy in the shop as well. :D





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share