Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Fun with Scrappin Wright plus savings and $1.00 Weekend Deals!

Hello everyone! 

 I'm hard at work on a huge kit and some events that are coming up next month! It's all very exciting but for now I have an invitation for you. 
 Come play with me at the Wilma4ever forum and get prizes. 
I have a Shape Challenge and a simple Altered Art Challenge
 I have also created some new journal bits and papers in case you needed some extra bits for your layouts.


If you come play the Altered Art Challenge I have posted a coupon so you can get them for just $1.00! 

 There are some products in Weekend Deals that are only $1.00 till Monday. 






 Whew.. last but certainly not least, you can still come get the 4ever Vibrant Autumn build a kit goodies for just $1.00 each.


OH.. and if you spend just $6.00 in my shop you can get $3.00 OFF with this code at check out: scw300OFF

I think that's it for now. :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kit
A.K.A. Scrappin Wright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share