Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Thursday, January 8, 2015

4 New Challenges from Scrappin Wright only at the Wilma4ever forum!

Hi everyone.

Come join me for some fun and free prizes only at Wilma4ever!
If you complete at least 10 you will get a grand prize. I am hosting 4 so if you join them all that will be 4 you can track. :)




Come and flex your imagination and see how I did this layout.

You get this 12x12 quick page for playing.


Get creative with this simple template, add to it and make it your own.
You get to keep it just for playing along.


I chose Stevie Nicks Gypsy. I love this song and thought it would be fun to create a layout.

Mystery prize to follow. :)


Use one of the quote provided to create a layout or an altered art page.

You will get this 12x12 quick page for playing along.

I hope to see you all there. :)

Kit / Tina
AKA
Scrappin Wright









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share