Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Designer Of The Month Only at Wilma4ever

Hi all! So excited!
I am Designer Of The Month at Wilma4ever February 1 - 28 2015!


I have a lot to tell you.
First I have a sale of up to %80 OFF.


Want to save even more? Use this coupon scw300OFF when you spend $6.00 you get $3.00 off.

Next I have a free kit with a $1.00 purchase from the shop.


I have a free gift you can get if you are a member of our forum.


Speaking of our forum. Come play with me and get free gifts!
I have a special Altered Art Challenge


Up next is the Card Challenge


And then the Lyric Challenge


It is my hope to create fun products you can use in all of your layouts.
I hope you have fun and enjoy!!

Kit
AKA Scrappin Wright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share