Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Designer Of The Month! New Creation!

Hi all!
Long time no see, I know. It's been a little busy around my home lately and I've picked up my beloved crochet again. I am currently working on some projects for my family and friends. :)
Let's get to the good things for you I have so many to tell you about.

First of all I am designer of the month at Wilma4ever! You can get any of my products for just %50 OFF through Feb only, plus you can save even more.. if you spend just $6.00 in my shop you can save $3.00 by using the code scw_3off6_feb2016 at check out. (The total must be at least $6.00 before check out)

Click on the image to be taken to my shop:
http://wilma4ever.com/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=20

I have just finished this new kit that has 60 assorted elements crafted for fun and love. I hope that you can use it just as I have in my layouts.
Sweethearts N Dots on Sale through Feb for %50 OFF.
 Last but not least I am hosting 2 challenges in our forum The Altered Art Challenge that gives you a chance to spread your creativity and get this mini kit for free. (Click the image)
 Next up is our Card Challenge, this month I chose love as the theme. You can come crab the template for free and play along. (Click the image)
I hope you all enjoy you February and I will see you soon!
Love, Peace, and Scrapbooking!
(Tina) Kit, AKA Scrappin Wright



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share