Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, October 30, 2009

Commercial Use 4 Commercial Use Terms Of Use

Scrappin Wright Terms Of Use: (revised 10-2011, please use this guideline for ALL products purchased before and after 10-2011)

All material you have downloaded is copyrighted to ScrappinWright. These are creations I made for you to use for commercial or personal projects.
Credit is appreciated but not required. If you publish your work either in a forum, gallery, web page, or for publication I would be grateful for a mention of some kind: (some items in this layout were created from items by ScrappinWright) again this is NOT required.
I only ask credit be given to ScrappinWright and link back to www.scrappinwright.com so that others can download these works from me.
If you have questions please contact scrappinwright@gmail.com.
All files included are print quality designed at 300 DPI unless stated different.
These are tools and are meant to be used as tools please alter them in some way when you use them. Thank you! :)

Commercial Use For Commercial Use Terms Of Use:

You Can:
Offer for commercial use items you intend to sell as commercial use. Credit is not required but would be appreciated. ScrappinWright (www.scrappinwright.com) (you must alter them in some way)

You Can:
Use these items to make scrapbook layouts, albums, kits, tags, and other digital or printable items such as cards, candy wrappers, ect. Credit is not required but would be appreciated. ScrappinWright (www.scrappinwright.com) (you must alter them in some way)

You Can:
Use these items in things you submit for profit such as forums, galleries, web pages, magazines or other publications. I would be grateful for a mention of some kind: (Some items in this layout were created with items from ScrappinWright) This is not required, only to let people know where they can find other items by me. (you must alter them in some way)

You Can:
Use these items in your web design and tags, they must be flattened and never offered as-is. Credit is appreciated. ScrappinWright (www.scrappinwright.com)

You May Not:
Distribute my work in any form EVER, this includes putting them on a CD, putting them on the web for download, putting them on a printable paper to sell in mass production, or any other form. If I want to mass produce these I will put them on a CD myself. These creations are made by my hands and may not be claimed as yours. Please do not share them, send others to www.scrappinwright.com so that they can get them from me.

ScrappinWright is not responsible for any damage, loss or inability to use these creations.

Thank you for reading my terms and granting my wishes. I hope you find lots of joy  in whatever you like to create. :)
 Please don’t steal these products as they are support for my family.
Thank You.
Tina Wright. k2scw (Kit)

Share This

Share