Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Celebration Freebie 02

Here is the second offering for you! :)
This Freebie is made of several of my CU products.The "Brickish" green paper and purple paper are from my Textured Overlay01 Pack (CU), The leaf is from my CU Element Packo1, and The clear flower is from my CU Element Pack02. You can find all of these goodies in any of my stores here:
The Scrappin Divaz
Misses BeeHaven
Country Hollow Scraps

Celebration Freebie02

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Share This

Share