Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, December 4, 2009

Personal ravings

Hi all! First I would like to say how pleased I am that you all enjoy the freebies I offer. :) I will continue add more to my blog and there are more blog trains comiong your way soon too! I love creating and hope that you all stay with me as I grow and learn each day. :)

I'm sort of a private woman but now and then I would like to share something personal so that you may get to know a little about me. I'm a SAHM to a wonderful 3 year old who has downsyndrome. She is the most fabulous little girl I have ever known and we love her dearly. She has a heart condition that will require operations through her life as she grows, so far she has had 2 Open heart operations and each one she has come back with strength. Her father is the best I have ever known he and his daughter share a bond because it was a few years ago that he had open surgery too. I tell ya it was hard but I am blessed to have them both.
I will try to post a few little things here and there to let you all know how things are but for now I would like to share with you our daughters web site:
www.starshia.com you can read about her herat condition and see how sweet she is.
Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share