Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Offer to Misses BeeHaven Customers

Hello All!

I have just loaded 3 more commercial use overlay packs to the Buy My CU Store offer I have at Misses BeeHaven and through May 31st you can purchase my entire line of CU items for just $15.00. ($90.00 value)
I have included a $5.00 off coupon for my CU4CU License, what this will do is give you a lifetime right to create commercial items from my commercial use product line. This will include all future commercial use items I create too.
Instead of the listed price, you will get $5.00 off with your coupon inside of the Buy My CU Store deal, only at Misses BeeHaven.
**limted time offer, after May 31st 2010 it will be gone.**
Don't forget: Through May 31st ALL products are %50 off in ALL of my shops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share