Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Begin Summer Madness Overlay Bundle Sale

Hello everyone!

I have begun my summer madness sale! We waited for a while for summer to arrive here where I am located so I decided to celebrate the much waited warmth of the sun! Right now you can get ALL of my CU overlays in 3 bundle packs that are on sale for 40% off. This means you can get 120 overlays for only $24.00 if you buy all 3 sets. Or you can have a set of 40 for just $8.00. Either way it's a %40 savings for you. :)
Each overlay has been hand crafted from my own imagination, some with a soft look and others with a more defined look, each one is made to suit your needs. I have found that when you combine 2 or more you get even more use from each set. Really the possible combinations are ENDLESS.
Happy Summer!

Stop by any of my shops here:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share