Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CU Element Pack 4

Hello everyone!

It has come to my attention that there were a couple of problems with my braided bow and briaded knot in the CU Element Pack 4 in each of my shops.

I vert sorry for this situation. I have now fixed this problem after doing another quality check. Again I am so very sorry about this.

I have done my best to send everyone who has orderd this pack a coupon but in case I missed you..

If you have purchased CU Element Pack 4 please mail me (my address is inside of the TOU) you information and I will send you a coupon right away.
Between the dates of April 16, 2010 and June 15, 2010.

Again I am so sorry for this.

Kit.
A.K.A.
ScrappinWright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share