Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Time For School Quick Page Freebie

Hi all!
I have a brand new kit that is now in my shop at Wilma4Ever it will be in my shop at Misses BeeHaven next week. :)
This kit is a school kit so you can scrap your kids first day of school no matter what age. :) I used some different colors and drew all the items myself with inspirational help from a clip art cd I own.

I have also created an add-on pack that has 6 overlays and 5 brushes for you to use in not just this kit but others you might have.

I have made a 12 x 12 quick page from this kit just for you. :)
I hope you will enjoy this free gift.

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Share This

Share