Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy iDSD 2010! Woo Hoo! Celebrate!

Come celebrate with iDSD with me! (Scrappin Wright)
My shops are offering different things for you. :)

Here is a list of the latest sales:

Divine Digital %50 off Nov 5th - Nov 8th

Misses BeeHaven %50 off Nov 5th - Nov 7th
Wilma4ever $1.00 Nov 5th - Nov 7th

Events:

At Divine Digital I will grant a couple of random wishes, if you have items from my shop in your
wish list.
At all three shops I will be giving out random $1.00 off coupons to those who choose to shop with
me for iDSD.

Would you like to to know how to make a torn paper flower with custom shadow?
I am showing you a basic tutorial that you can adujst to your taste.

Vist my site here.

Enjoy!

Happy iDSD everyone! May you have lots of fun and goodies!

Scrappin Wright

AKA
Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share