Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Commercial Use Element Pack

Hi ya all :)
I have a brand new Commercial Use Element Pack for you today. :)
This is the 6th in my collection it has digital buttons, a doodled frame, a fun round edge frame, layered paper cut flower templates, some fun borders that can be used as a clipping mask to create a "paper" tear, a digital flower petal scatter, and a funky little tag or journal block.
With all of my CU items these were crafted by me unless extracted. As always Please check my blog for latest terms of use.
*yes my commercial use items are S4H and S4O friendly when you create your design for a kit*

1 pink button
1 pink button (laced)
1 pink heart button
1 gray scale raised button
1 layered fancy flower button
1 pink button string
1 crossed gray scale button string
1 wacky doodle frame
1 layered rounded edge frame
1 layered paper cuts flower
1 2 layered paper cuts flower
1 digital petal scatter
1 funky tag or journal block
1 wavy silky ribbon
3 wavy borders / paper tears templates
 
Grab them at any one of my shops for just $1.00!
 
ALL product in my shops has been reduced to just $1.00 now through April 30 2011. Argh! It's Tax Month but never fear Scrappin Wright is here to give you a deal. :)
 
 

All links located on the side bar of this blog. :)
 
Divine Digital
Misses BeeHaven
Wilma4ever
 
PST!!!!!!!!!! Guess what?
There is a freebie quick page on Wilma4ever made from my new In The Mood For Spring kit. :)

Look Here:


Please sign up for my news letter for the latest information on products and specials. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share