Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Monday, July 25, 2011

Updates and Christmas In July Sale

Hello everyone!
I first want to thank you for all your warm wishes and prayers for my family. I thank you for the kind mails I have gotten.
Little Starshia is recovering well in the hospital, she has a new valve and now they are waiting for the fluids to clear from her chest tube before they send her home.
It won't be long! :)
We are blessed beyond words. I shall update her web site soon, for now I am off to the hospital but before I go I wanted to let you all know I am still having a %50 off sale in ALL of my shops and there are some new items in my Divine Digital shop to celebrate Christmas In July!
You can grab MANY products for just $1.00 to build your own kit. :)

Have fun and enjoy.

Again thank you so much for all of your support.

(((hugs)))

Kit
AkA Scrappin Wright

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share