Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Come join my color challenge at MBH

Hi all! Want to get a discount coupon to my shop at Misses BeeHaven?

Come join me and get creative with my colour challenge.


I challenge you to create a scrapbook layout that is made primarily in the colours of the swatch attached to this message.
The challenge is to use at least two of the colours from the swatch to create your Layout and also include this weeks theme in your scrapbook page.
Your scrapbook page layout theme this month is: **Sweet as candy**
You may choose to use varying shades of the two or more colours you have chosen from this month’s colour swatch.
Don’t forget to check out which lucky layout creations from the challenge submissions that I select to be in our Challenge spotlight, you will receive a bonus honey point towards your next month total.

Come here to play
You will need to be a member of the MBH forum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share