Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Grungy Overlays!


Here they are! All ready for you. :) They are %50 off through October 15.
Come to any of my shops and grab these wonderful gems. I really had fun getting these all inky and grungy. I had some lined paper textures I scanned, I was quite happy with the outcome. They are all PNG format and 12 x 12 at 300 dpi for print quality. Try different settings on your papers, see my samples.
Now in shops:
Misses BeeHaven (soon)
Wilma4ever
DivineDigital

Oh and here is a small freebie set of papers made from that set combined with some of my overlays from CU Textured Overlay 10.



Do you like freebies? Do you like discounts?
Sign up for my Newsletter and you will get just that. :)
Each month I will issue a freebie and inside my newsletter you will find a coupon for %10 off your next purchase with any of my shops.
*link is on the right of my blog*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share