Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Saturday, October 2, 2010

What again? Quality fixes and other changes for Kit.

Yes it's me again!

I have some very exciting news for you! Divine Digital is back on line! My shop is currently being filled lost of goodies!

I have decided to change things up a bit, I have started with a brand new preview with my own hand written stamp!
I thought it was time to change things up.

I have a small note for you who may have purchased any of my CU Element Packs. Each of these packs was crafted long before I knew what a Quality Check was, I have since been going through each of my items and I plan to re-build the ones affected.

What does this mean to you? It means, if you see a product with the message indicating that a change was made please e-mail me and I will be more than happy to send you a coupon to come get the replaced files. :)

If for any reason you find a flaw in something I have made, please let me know and I will be happy to fix it.

I seriously want to make you happy.

I thank you for the time and support you have all given me.

My little girl takes up much of my days, many of you know her and for those who have never met her here is a link to her web site.

Starshia you will see many pictures of her and you can read all about the serious heart condition she was born with.

I think that's it for now. :)

Stay tuned for that new set of grungy overalys. :)

Kit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share