Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday has arrived!

What do you do after you fill up with dinner? Go shopping of course!
For those who celebrate Thanksgiving you know all about this all too busy weekend and the bargains you can get!
For those who don't know what Black Friday is, it's the time when we can all save a ton of money in the shops! After we have our Thanksgiving meals the day before and we welcome Santa with our Macy's Parade. :)

I am celebrating by offering a %50 off sale ohh and... just between us, I do have some wonderful little $1.00 goodies mixed in. :)

Come to any of my shops to take advantage of this fun time. :) Ohh and be on the look out for my new Christmas kit. :) More on that when I get home from moms. :)

Enjoy!

Psst.. I have started my sale NOW. :D woo hoo!





Storewide sale at Wilma4ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share