Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Brand new at all three shops

Hi all!
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
We enjoyed time with my parents and hubby's mom.
The Holidays are wonderful, since the time I was a child there has been a certain magic that can only happen this time of year.
We are having our share of very difficult times money wise with a little one who has special needs and a mortgage we can no longer afford it's difficult.
Even though there are rough times we still have the most imporant thing:
FAMILY. We are blessed because we know we won't be homeless or hungry.
It is a wonderful time of year and I won't let our fanicial problems burden our 4 year old daughter. She won't know, when she sits on Stana's lap she will only know joy. :)

This fun kit is inspired by my favorite time of year. I think of family gatherings, popcorn popping, sitting on the couch watching our favorite Holiday movies, and everything that brings me closer to the people I love. I hope you will find some inspiration too. Enjoy!
Oh it's %50 off along with the rest of my product.

DivineDigital
MissesBeeHaven
Wilma4Ever




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share