Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Divine Deal Of The Week 2.00

I have some great news to share with you! I have a fabulous new kit at Divine Digital! It's on sale for just $2.00 this week only. May 12 - May 18. That's not all, I am also hosting a great little challenge at the forums HERE it's really simple. Go to my shop and purchase this fun kit, create a layout and you win a set of 3 quick pages just for playing. :)

One of my favorite places to visit is the beach. I love to watch the waves crash on the shore, I love to hunt for sea shells, and I love to put my foot in the sand. This kit is inspired by the beach with it's colors and creativly messy looking papers that you can mix and match to create some fun layouts of your beach vacations. The elements are inspired by whismy and an organic look.
Kit contains:
15 pattern/textured/brushed
1 alpha A - Z ! & ?
30 elements




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share