Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Monday, November 7, 2011

News of the day! Monday 11-7-2011

Hi there!
Lots of news to share with you today. :)
First up I want to show you a peek of a new kit I am working on:
It's a Wedding Kit. I was married in the winter and I just fell in love with this pallete and wanted to make something special. :)
It will be out soon!
I do have brand new button in my shops at Wilma4ever and Divine Digital!
Hand extracted buttons from that thrift shop I found in the local area. I hope you will love them too!
Everything is on sale all month long for %50 off.
Last but not least!
You all know that Wilma4ever is having a celebration right?
We have a brand new forum and gallery with challenges and all sorts of FUN for you!
We have freebies and guess what?
It's my turn today! :)
I have a fabulous little gift for you all, it's a cupcake wrapper that you can print out on a 8.5 x 11 paper and use to decorate your own cupcakes.
All you have to do is register at our forum and check this thread.
Please note, you must be a registered member of the forum. :)
Have a wonderful day!

Kit




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Share