Social Sites and Updates

Scrappin Wirght news letter Sign Up for exclusive freebies and news

ScrappinWright

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Kit 11-11-11


This is a free quick page I made for you. :) It comes from my new kit!
I told my newletters about it. :) It's called Winter Wedding Bliss and it's on sale for just $1.00 through Monday.
Divine Digital
Wilma4ever

Winter Wedding Bliss PU S4H S4O
By Scrappin Wright
Winter Wedding Bliss is more than a name, I was married in the winter and I loved it so much, the tall evergreens were dusted with snow and they made
the most wonderful back drop for us. My colors were lavender and pink and even though they didn't go with winter it didn't matter to me because I was
too happy. :) I saw these colors in a book and I just had to use them in a wedding kit! The greens and pinks just called to me, I love that brownish
color too! I had made the pattern papers you will find in this kit and featured on many elements you will find in this kit and I am really happy with
the results.
I hope you will be happy too! You can use this wedding kit for any season, I just named it winter wedding bliss because of my own wedding.
*Kit is personal use, scrap 4 hire, and scrap 4 others friendly*
*Not a commercial use kit*
Please read my TOU for more information.
Kit contains:
15 pattern papers and 5 solids
30 elements:
Wedded Bliss Word Art
Just Married Word Art
2 Round Tags
Decorative Retangle Tag
2 Fabric Brads
Ruffled Tag
Journal Block
Round Journal Block
3 Painted Buttons With Paper Ties (easy drop onto paper)
Curled Sheer Ribbon
Paper Curve
Knoted Pattern Bow
Joy and Love Button
3 Flower Stickers
Cake Sticker
Fancy Tea Pot Sticker
Fancy Tea Cup Sticker
Boquet Sticker
2 Cluster Frames
Fancy Swirling Frame
Couple Banner
Fancy Brackets
Leafy Border Vine
3 Bonus Printable Decorative Cupcake Wrappers.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Share This

Share